Tuesday, July 27, 2010

music to my ears.

i'm letting this song {and the promise of live music tomorrow} carry me over the hump
of studying for my last midterm.



"the flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
so let the memories be good for those who stay...

oh the shame that sent me off from the god that i once loved
was the same that sent me into your arms."

did you hear these words?
they're speaking to me today.
(if you can't watch it in google reader, hop over to my actual site.)

2 comments:

carrie said...

Thanks for the new song - I <3 it. :) I can't believe you're far away and are taking midterms...I misssss you!

Maureen said...

i have one song by this band on my ipod. now i am buying the whole album. these people were listening to it in labor the other day and i was like, "WHAT IS THIS? I LOVE IT!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...