my cousin mo has compiled a very awesome, useful, and comprehensive guide regarding what you should and should not buy from target. so brilliant, no? well, i would like to add another item to the "NO" list:
shelves.
when i move to baltimore, these babies are going straight into the "garage sale/give away" pile and i'm not looking back. next time, i'll be smart and head to pottery barn from the start:
as mo says, "it only hurts once when you buy quality."
3 comments:
I see some Mexican cookin' there! ;) Also - I got A Homemade Life...started 2 days ago and almost finished! Love it! Good eye, girl! XOXO
I once had similar shelves from Ikea- and they worked great! Probably cheaper than Pottery Barn. Seems that I always have to fortify whatever I buy from the store with some sort of more durable hardware anyways...
so, i'm late on this fabulous blog. whatever. and i'm feeling especially uninspired at work today, another "whatever". so pardon the very late commentary but...
i couldn't' agree more about the target shelves. you are not the only one. mine are drrrrriiifffttting down to try and lay on my couch.
Post a Comment