Yes, leather is obvi. a durable option, but honestly, in terms of affordability I grabbed a tote from TJ Max and it worked well and I could wash it. At Christmas Santa upgraded me to a JCrew tote that I can't find online anymore, but the thing I love about it is that it is polished fabric, so I can wipe it off easily after setting it down on the metro. (ick) or spilling coffee on it (happens often). Unfortunately, I carry 2 bags-- my tote and my laptop case.
1 comment:
Hey Beth,
Yes, leather is obvi. a durable option, but honestly, in terms of affordability I grabbed a tote from TJ Max and it worked well and I could wash it. At Christmas Santa upgraded me to a JCrew tote that I can't find online anymore, but the thing I love about it is that it is polished fabric, so I can wipe it off easily after setting it down on the metro. (ick) or spilling coffee on it (happens often). Unfortunately, I carry 2 bags-- my tote and my laptop case.
Post a Comment